Hylmstr replied

295 weeks ago

Gun Shy Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

The story follows Turk Henry (Antonio Banderas); a mega platinum rock star who's married to a supermodel (Olga Kurylenko) and rich beyond his wildest dreams. Whilst on holiday, his wife is mysteriously abducted by a group of renegade, ship-less pirates. With little assistance from local authorities Turk is forced to embark on a mission to rescue his wife. With life skills better suited to playing bass, playing the field, and partying he is forced to navigate through deadly jungles and take on ruthless bandits in this truly hilarious, action-packed romp.
An aging rock star's wife is kidnapped while vacationing in Chile.
Certainly no worse than so many others and I am not understanding the bad reviews. The acting was intentionally bad as lots of comedies and TV shows do( eg, Friends TV show had absolutely horrible acting,but all of them were good. Yet, everyone loved it). It's a one-time-watch comedy with simple plot and quite a number of funny moments. I enjoyed it!
I honestly would have never watched this movie based on the ratings but since I am a big Olga Kurylenko fan I had the ''duty'' to give it a try. Honestly coming from such low expectations Gun Shy wasn't bad. It is not the funniest or smartest movie, but I have to at least give the movie some credit because everyone seems to only see its flaws. There are ridiculous moments, but at least the movie is self-aware and doesn't try to be anything that is not. I even enjoyed the main character played by Banderas, I honestly thought he was gonna be a stereotypical douche bag ,but it wasn't the case. Maybe if this movie came 15 years ago it would have been received better. There are much worse comedies with higher ratings out there for sure.
Gun Shy is the sort of leaden misfire in which actors labor mightily to transform themselves into cartoon caricatures in a desperate (and largely unsuccessful) attempt to make viewers think, despite all evidence to the contrary, they are watching a comedy.

a5c7b9f00b
download full movie Ancient Awakening in hindiFinal Fantasy X-2 full movie download in hindi hd2.0 720p torrentthe Spunk's Not Dead full movie download in hindiCrash Commando full movie in hindi downloadBatman: Mystery of the Batwoman in hindi free downloadA Race Against Time: The Sharla Butler Story in hindi free downloadDirty Money full movie in hindi free download hd 720pBorder Phantom movie in hindi dubbed downloaddownload The Last Cry
Please log in to post a reply.